- Introductory game – warm up (trainer’s secret)
- The world of projects: the level of knowledge in Poland and in the world, leading methodologies, and PM organizations
- Introduction: definitions, project success/failure, process approach to management, phase model, organizational solutions
- Initiating a project: needs, requirements, project goals, Project Charter, analysis of stakeholders
- Planning a project: Work Breakdown Structure, traditional time planning (network, critical path, schedule), contemporary time planning (critical chain method), resources planning, costs planning, risk planning, quality planning, communication planning
- Performing, monitoring and controlling a project: execution, project schedule and cost controlling, reporting, making changes
- Completing a project, capitalizing the experiences and knowledge managing
- People within a project: leadership, team, dealing with resistance, conflict management, crisis management
Methods of the course performing
Lecture, discussion, teamwork, creating documents, case study, problem solving, test of the leadership, test of predispositions towards working in a group, “managing resistance to changes” workshop, competition with prizes.
Participants of our courses receive
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- individual computer post for each of the course participants
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- free consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests before and after the course to asses participants knowledge (on customer’s request)
Maximum amount of participants is 16. There is possibility to arrange tables to work in groups of 3-5 people.
This training is supposed to provide participants with knowledge and practical skills in the scope of project management.
The goal of this course is to introduce the world of projects to participants and how to manage them. Basic methods and tools of project management – presentation and use.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- create a Project charter, define project goals, project stakeholders, their needs and requirements.
- plan a project – set its critical path, schedule, costs and risk, project structure
- make necessary corrections in project schedule, use the EV method, be able to create reports,
- build a project team and deal with problems within it
Project managers, leaders of project teams, chosen members of project teams.