Project management according to the PCM methodology
The goal of this course is to provide participants with knowledge about project management according to the PCM methodology. It presents fundamental techniques and project tools chosen according to effectiveness of management.
- Introduction – what is a project?
- Project risk and project success: chosen factors
- Six stages of the project cycle, Deming cycle (PDCA)
- Project cycle: key documents and decisions
- Basic format of projects and documents
- What is a logic table?
- Limitations of logical table
- Logic board approach, stages
- Analysis of partners
- Project stakeholders
- Analysis of objectives
- SMART criteria
- Analysis of the problem
- Project scope
- Pareto principle
- Analysis of strategy
- Stages of planning
- Logical framework matrix
- Building a logic board
- Intervention logic
- Objectively verified indicators
- Verification sources
- How to determine the sequence of actions?
- PERT technique
- Parkinson’s law
- Critical path
- How to determine assumptions?
- What are factors of quality?
- How to perform quality planning?
- Objectively verifiable indicators
- Verification sources
- How to determine resources and costs?
- Project budget management
- Final quality check of the logic board
- Preparing plan of actions
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Preparing resources plan
- INTERLOCKING Boards
- Gantt chart
- Leadership in a project
- Risk management
- Fundamentals of communication in a project
- Gathering experiences
Lecture – consultancies, workshops, case studies
This training is designed for: project managers, project team members.
Experienced trainer – certified PMI PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Participants of our courses receive
- training sample within basic offer (on customer’s demand)
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- individual computer post for each of the course participants
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- a set of additional exercises on a CD-ROM
- free consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests before and after the course to asses participants knowledge (on customer’s request)