P02 – MS Project 2010 – advanced
- Widening the knowledge about project management by using MS Office Project 2010.
- Analyzing the course of a project basing on reports.
- Entering data and task information
- Entering tasks
- Dividing a project into stages
- Relations between tasks
- Defining limitations
2. Project triangle and work schedule
- Project triangle
- Work schedule
3. Custom fields and codes
- Custom fields
- Outline codes
4. Migrating to 2010 version
The course is designed for people who want to widen their knowledge about MS Project 2010 possibilities.
Participant should have basic knowledge and skills in the scope of MS Project 2010.
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Methods of the course performing
Multimedia lecture, exercises, labs
Participants of our courses receive
- organized course and trainer
- tests that check the level of participants’ knowledge and skills in order to select a group of people on similar level (on customer’s wish)
- didactic materials, including script suitable to specified level
- individual computer post for each of the course participants
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- a CD with a set of exercises after the course completion
- certificate of the course completion
- free consultancies with a lecturer up to 14 days after the course completion
- tests that check the level of participants’ knowledge and skills after the training completion (on customer’s wish)
We guarantee to start the course with min. 6 people.
There is a possibility to negotiate prices with groups bigger than 8 people.
There is a possibility to organize individual course. Please, contact us in order to receive more details.