P01 – MS Project 2010 – basic level
- Gain the skill to build optimum project schedules, including duration of an undertaking, sources of financing, and funds needed to complete it.
- Learn to make fast and correct decisions in case of differences between plan and reality.
- Learn to create various reports, text and graphic, about schedule and how it is being realized.
- Basic concepts and introduction
- Entering basic information
- Work with a ribbon
- Work in a Backstage view
2. Tasks management
- Entering tasks
- Modifying tasks
- Tasks calendars
- Tasks hierarchy
3. Defining new task relations and limitations
- Joining tasks
- Entering complex relations
- Entering boundary conditions
4. Resources management
- Entering resources information
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Modifying assignment information
- Resources overloading
5. Browsing project information and cost analysis
- Sorting and filtering data
- A network diagram view
- Visual reports
6. Controlling project realization
- Preparation to tracking progress
- Tracking progress
7. Migration to 2010 version
The course is designed for people who use project planning tools in their everyday work and need a constant control over a project realization.
Participant should know MS Windows environment and have basic knowledge how to use MS Excel spreadsheet.
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Methods of course performing
Multimedia lecture, exercises, labs
Participants of our courses receive
- an organized course led by experienced trainer
- certificate of the course completion
- course materials
- individual computer post for each of the course participants
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
We guarantee to start the course with min. 6 people.
There is a possibility to negotiate prices with groups bigger than 8 people.
There is a possibility to organize individual course. Please, contact us in order to receive more details.
MS Project 2010 – basic